- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
F, J, M, Z at Delancey St.-Essex St.; F at Second Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Singles Scene
- Design Standout
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
Owner Joey Verdone (a veteran of clubs like Velvet Lounge, Lot 61, and the China Club, and owner of Elizabeth, New Jersey, pizza and cheesesteak joint Philadelphia Grille) redesigned the menu at Apl after losing Chef Camille Becerra. He’s come up with a mix he’s calling “contemporary continental.” Steve Lewis gave the room some urban edge (graffiti, bronze sneakers hanging from the ceiling), and Verdone’s nightlife roots are represented by bottle service, the occasional D.J., and drinks by Jeremy Osslund, who created cocktails for the Shop at Andaz 5th Avenue.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu