- READER REVIEWS
Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar
Sun-Thu, 7am-midnight; Fri-Sat, 7am-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Marble Hill-225th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
This national chain invades New York City with an eager-to-please, affordable menu heavy on burgers, ribs, and steak.Happy Hour
Mon.–Thu., 4 p.m.–midnight; Half-price appetizers and draft beer.
Reservations are only accepted for parties of 20 or more.
House sirloin, $19.99
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu