Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar
Sun-Thu, 7am-12:30am; Fri-Sat, 7am-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
A, C, E at 42nd St.-Port Authority Bus Terminal; 1, 2, 3, 7, N, Q, R, S at Times Sq.-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Full Bar
This national chain invades New York City with an eager-to-please, affordable menu heavy on burgers, steak, and fajitas.
chicken fajita rollup, $15.39; house sirloin, $25.79
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu