Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Reservations Not Required
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
Scandinavia House's sleek concession run by Aquavit and its star chef, Marcus Samuelsson, provides a gastronomic introduction to Nordic culture. On the menu: textbook tender Swedish meatballs, and a superb smörgåsbord plate—served cafeteria-style on translucent plastic trays. And you can buy the stylish cutlery and glassware at the gift shop next door.Recommended Dishes
Swedish meatballs, $10.95; herring plates, $8.95; roasted mushroom sandwich, $7.50
New York Magazine Reviews
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu