- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
C at Lafayette Ave.; G at Fulton St.
- Brunch - Weekend
- Beer and Wine Only
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
First-generation Greek-American chef John Tsakinas (most recently the chef de cuisine at Kellari Taverna and before that the owner of Piggin’ Out and a cook at Petrossian, Windows on the World, and others) shows off what he calls “very straightforward eclectic, traditional cooking” using the freshest possible ingredients. His “labor of love” entails daily runs to the Hunts Point fish market for whole-fish entrées, as well as sourcing other ingredients from local purveyors. Since the five-seat bar had to await a beer-and-wine license, the restaurant started making sodas in-house. The room is furnished with finds from North Fork antique shops.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl