Mon, 6:30am-11am; Tue-Sat, 6:30am-11am, noon-2:30pm and 6pm-9:30pm; Sun, 6:30am-11am and noon-2:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 68th St.-Hunter College; F at Lexington Ave.-63rd St.; 4, 5, 6 at 59th St.; N, Q, R at Lexington Ave.-59th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Kids' Menu
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Tea Time
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
A gorgeous room with a gold-domed ceiling is the backdrop for a contemporary, seasonal menu, which might include dishes like smoked duck with roasted sweet potatoes and lamb Bolognese pappardelle. The bar is as romantic as they come.Note
Lounge open daily, 11 a.m.-midnight.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella