- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
Furnished with dark wood and musical motifs, this unpretentious neighborhood spot harbors a Greek soul that emerges in dishes like saganaki, Corfu salad, and an unassuming skordalia posing as "potato-garlic dip." The rest of the Continental menu aims to keep customers' options open with all manner of sandwiches, salads, pastas, pizzas, steaks, even seviche.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu