Nearby Subway Stops
L at Eighth Ave.; A, C, E at 14th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Tea Time
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
It's hard to tell exactly what lurks behind the demure façade of Arium in the meatpacking district. A gallery? A café? A hair salon? All of the above, actually (with conveniently separate entrances). The café aims to be a salon of sorts as well, with art exhibits and weekly recitals. But the main attraction, culinarily speaking, is the full roster of tea sandwiches and scones.Afternoon Tea
Tue.—Sun., three-course grand tea, $38
Reservations are only accepted for parties of six or more.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu