Sun-Thu, noon-11pm; Fri-Sat, noon-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at 96th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Sake and Soju
- Full Bar
60th St. to 180th St., Central Park West to Riverside Dr.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This Asian eatery—decorated with colorful Buddha paintings, dark wood tables, and chocolate leather banquettes—sets itself apart for its diverse menu of delectable, seafood-oriented offerings, premium cocktails, and an affordable sake list. Though a few sauce-heavy, predictable Chinese- and Thai-influenced plates, like pad Thai and roast duck, are available, it’s the pared-down Japanese dishes that are the most toothsome. Flavorful starters include tasty hamachi kama, grilled yellowtail drizzled with ponzu sauce; a citrusy octopus ceviche; and a refreshing, oversize seaweed salad. Sushi selections are excellent, if overwhelming; there are over 45 rolls to choose from, including a must-try tuna roll with avocado and pungent, neon-green wasabi tobiko.Recommended Dishes
Wasabi roll, $14
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?