Nearby Subway Stops
J, Z at Bowery; 6 at Spring St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
In addition to the usual Brooklyn Flea menu, the folks at Asiadog are serving up sides previously reserved for catered events — Korean yam fries with spicy ketchup, wasabi potato salad, and a green salad with sesame-tangerine dressing. There’ll be rotating specials that have made past appearances at the Flea, such as the barbecue bulgogi burger, ginger-pork sandwich, kimchee-pancake corn dog, plus other unique corn dogs and new sandwiches using bread from Mazzola Bakery. A beer and wine license is still pending, but given that the tiny store’s only seating is an L-shaped bench that fits eight, we’re thinking this’ll be mostly a take-out operation anyway.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu