Nearby Subway Stops
J, Z at Bowery; 6 at Spring St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
In addition to the usual Brooklyn Flea menu, the folks at Asiadog are serving up sides previously reserved for catered events — Korean yam fries with spicy ketchup, wasabi potato salad, and a green salad with sesame-tangerine dressing. There’ll be rotating specials that have made past appearances at the Flea, such as the barbecue bulgogi burger, ginger-pork sandwich, kimchee-pancake corn dog, plus other unique corn dogs and new sandwiches using bread from Mazzola Bakery. A beer and wine license is still pending, but given that the tiny store’s only seating is an L-shaped bench that fits eight, we’re thinking this’ll be mostly a take-out operation anyway.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More