Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6 at 59th St.; N, Q, R at Lexington Ave.-59th St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Notable Chef
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
Within the D&D Building
This venue is closed.
The D&D Building's unofficial commissary has a stellar view, a menu devised by Charlie Palmer, and is open to the public for lunch only. Try grilled salmon with purée of parsnips or their dressed-to-kill BLT.Weddings
By day, Astra is a bustling café; by night, an intimate venue featuring chef Charlie Palmer’s famed cuisine. Windows run along the north and east walls with views of Manhattan’s lights and the Queensboro Bridge. Astra can accommodate 150 guests without dancing (120 with) and 300 for cocktails. Events are $75–$200 per guest.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu