Sun-Thu, 5:30pm-10pm; Fri-Sat, 5:30pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
4, 5, 6, 7, S at Grand Central-42nd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
We’re not sure why Rohini Dey chose the name At Vermilion for the offshoot of her well-regarded Indian-Latin Chicago restaurant, Vermilion. It makes certain things hard to say. Like: "Salman Rushdie was spotted at At Vermilion’s opening party on Monday!" Or, “They have a vegetarian menu at At Vermilion.” Nevertheless, our photographer Melissa Hom was at At Vermilion and came back with some shots of the sleek bi-level midtowner. One note before we proceed to the menus: Not only should the city be glad to get a new female restaurateur, but at At Vermilion, the executive chef, Maneet Chauhan, and the chef de cuisine, Ipshita Pall, are also women.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus