- READER REVIEWS
Though the West Village location is takeout only—a sister site in the East Village drops the "Little" from the title, then adds seating—the space is still infused with a measure of rustic personality: Menu items are scrawled in brightly colored chalk on blackboards; a wicker basket of Red Delicious apples sits atop an old-fashioned jug. The tiny hole-in-the-wall cafe offers a range of creative quick eats, all priced well below those at many larger nearby eateries. Ready for those on-the-go are sandwiches like a smoked-salmon-avocado, salads like an apple-pear, and a portobello burger or vegan nuggets. Breakfast items, a full coffee bar, and vegan pastries ranging from peanut-butter brownies to vegan Oreo cake round out the offerings.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus