Little Atlas Café
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at Bleecker St.; N, R at 8th St.-NYU
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- No Alcohol
Canal St. to 14th St., Lafayette St. to Sixth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Though the West Village location is takeout only—a sister site in the East Village drops the "Little" from the title, then adds seating—the space is still infused with a measure of rustic personality: Menu items are scrawled in brightly colored chalk on blackboards; a wicker basket of Red Delicious apples sits atop an old-fashioned jug. The tiny hole-in-the-wall cafe offers a range of creative quick eats, all priced well below those at many larger nearby eateries. Ready for those on-the-go are sandwiches like a smoked-salmon-avocado, salads like an apple-pear, and a portobello burger or vegan nuggets. Breakfast items, a full coffee bar, and vegan pastries ranging from peanut-butter brownies to vegan Oreo cake round out the offerings.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu