- READER REVIEWS
13-15 W. 54th St. ,
New York, NY 10019
Nearby Subway Stops
E, M at Fifth Ave.-53rd St.; F at 57th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Theater District
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Post-Gray Kunz, the midtown lounge and private dining space briefly known as Grayz has been reborn as Atria, the new name an allusion to the townhouse’s distinctive eight-story atrium. That grand space, now hung with sculptures by Brooklyn-based artist Shaun Acton, has reverted to its original, Aquavit-era purpose as the main dining room, while the ground floor has been designated the bar and lounge. Very little else has changed, though: The kitchen remains in the hands of Kunz understudy Martin Brock, whose menus feature globally inflected dishes like date-glazed baby back ribs with hominy grits, Aleppo popcorn, and tamarind reduction.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu