Mon-Thu, noon-3:30pm and 6pm-11pm; Fri, noon-3:30pm and 6pm-midnight; Sat, 11am-4pm and 6pm-midnight; Sun, 11am-4pm and 5pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Special Occasion
- Full Bar
Division Ave. to N. 12th St., Union Ave. to Kent Ave.
Rome native Gaspare Villa named his rustic new restaurant after a favorite place in Tuscany. I used to drive two and a half hours to get there, he says. The trip to Aurora from Manhattan is much quicker, and well worth it for big bowls of chef Riccardo Buitoni’s maltagliati Bolognese; gnocchetti with fava beans, foraged mushrooms, and pea greens; and kale salad with farro, baby turnips and pecorino. Not to mention, Villa now reaps the biggest benefit of a Brooklyn lease: a huge garden.Brunch
Sat.Sun., 11 a.m.4 p.m.
- Scientists âPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu