- READER REVIEWS
Austin's Ale House
Sun-Wed, noon-midnight; Thu-Sat, noon-2am
Nearby Subway Stops
E, F at Briarwood-Van Wyck Blvd.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Kids' Menu
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Burgers and beers, steaks and sports: Austin's is the Kew Gardens place to gather for the game.
Sun., noon–4 p.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu