Autour Du Monde
Nearby Subway Stops
C at Clinton-Washington Aves.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Full Bar
Eastern Pkwy. to Flushing Ave., Bedford Ave. to Flatbush Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Past a large globe, owner Olivier Jimenez holds court at his vibrant bistro from behind a curved, central bar. Lend an ear, and Jimenez will relay stories about his French heritage, his wife, Pauline, and their time spent living in India, Asia, Europe and the Caribbean, all of which inspires the menu. Chef Frank Coe—whose past has led him through kitchens at Daniel, Le Bernardin, Druid's, and his own the Wild Goose—executes the semi-seasonal offerings. A French-accented resume means dishes are presented with careful attention to plating: A veggie corn cake appetizer comes artfully drizzled with cilantro dressing, while cod sits delicately atop a bed of spinach. Crispy duck breast comes with a colorful tropical salad base and passion fruit vinaigrette. Desserts plates are decorated with as similarly fruity sauce, swirled with cream designs.Recommended Dishes
3-course prix-fixe, $25
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu