- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
B, C at 86th St.; 1 at 86th St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Outdoor Dining
This venue is closed.
Linger over a scrambled-eggs-and-apple-pancake breakfast until three in the afternoon, or come for dinner, when the pastry counter becomes a wine bar, votive candles flicker on tiny tabletops, and the menu shifts to sophisticated French-American fare like sweetbreads, foie gras terrine, and crisp roast duckling.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu