- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 28th St.
American Express, Discover, Visa
- Delivery after 10pm
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
This polished Flatiron spot turns out competent Turkish standards in a dressy room decked with pendant lighting, spiral chandeliers, and white tablecloths. Appetizers underwhelm: lentil and chicken soups are perfectly modest, and dill overkill nearly drowns an otherwise agreeable Cacik yogurt-and-pita bowl. Steaming spinach borek stands out, its flaky pastry dough yielding to creamy feta balanced by a sprinkling of onions. A generous tilapia is underseasoned, as is the grilled vegetable kebab.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu