Ayza Wine & Chocolate Bar
Mon-Wed, 4:30pm-midnight; Thu-Sat, 4:30pm-1am; Sun, 4:30pm-11pm
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Houston St.
For cheese and charcuterie, $16-$38; for chocolates, $2-$15; for wine, martinis and beer, $6-$14.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Sure, you could dine on upscale dishes like white truffle pizza at this romantic spot, but why would you even look further than the chocolate martini menu or cheese and chocolate tastings?
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu