Nearby Subway Stops
1, 2, 3 at Chambers St.; A, C at Chambers St.; R at City Hall
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
This venue is closed.
The owners of this sleek Tribeca tapas bar traveled to the Basque country to pluck two promising young chefs from cooking school in San Sebastián, where they were immersed in the traditional arts of garlic shrimp, tortilla española, and ham croquettes, not to mention paella (the restaurant's name means saffron).
Seafood paella, $30
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu