Sun-Thu, 10am-10pm; Fri-Sat, 10am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 50th St.; B, D, E at Seventh Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Theater District
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
41st St. to Central Park South, Park Ave. to West Side Hwy.
What seems at first like yet another copycat Italian outpost, and a pricey one at that, is actually pleasantly understated, with yachtlike wood finishes, a proud host on the floor, and real finesse in the kitchen. Three courses can quickly add up, but a half an order of clam-and-tomato-tossed linguini noodles and a glass of red wine make pre-theater sense.Prix-Fixe Menu
Daily; Lunch, noon-3 p.m., $26; Dinner, 4 p.m.-8 p.m., $35
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu