Sun-Thu, 10am-10pm; Fri-Sat, 10am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 50th St.; B, D, E at Seventh Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Outdoor Dining
- Theater District
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
41st St. to Central Park South, Park Ave. to West Side Hwy.
What seems at first like yet another copycat Italian outpost, and a pricey one at that, is actually pleasantly understated, with yachtlike wood finishes, a proud host on the floor, and real finesse in the kitchen. Three courses can quickly add up, but a half an order of clam-and-tomato-tossed linguini noodles and a glass of red wine make pre-theater sense.Prix-Fixe Menu
Daily; Lunch, noon-3 p.m., $26; Dinner, 4 p.m.-8 p.m., $35
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More