Sun-Thu, 10:30am-9pm; Fri, 10:30am-4pm; Sat, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 50th St.
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
42nd St. to 58th St., Broadway to West Side Hwy.
- Order Delivery with orderingonline.com
In the hierarchy of most-feared food figures, Ezra Cohen falls somewhere between the Soup Nazi and Alessandro, the retired sandwich maestro of Melampo Imported Foods. That reputation might not be deserved, but the one for Mr. Cohen's falafel certainly is. His platters teem with delectable Middle Eastern salads and spreads, and his soups, a lesser-known but equally precious commodity, have a devoted fan club.Note
$20 credit card minimum
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu