Boutique Eat Shop
This venue is closed.
A restaurant that does double duty as an experiment in ownership, many of B.E.S.'s fixtures are for sale or at least, open for underwriting. You don't get to take the chairs and tables home; instead, the money is split between the artist and a nonprofit, and you get a little bit of ownership in the restaurant.
- Scientists âPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu