Boutique Eat Shop
This venue is closed.
A restaurant that does double duty as an experiment in ownership, many of B.E.S.'s fixtures are for sale — or at least, open for underwriting. You don't get to take the chairs and tables home; instead, the money is split between the artist and a nonprofit, and you get a little bit of ownership in the restaurant.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu