Mon-Fri, 8am-9pm; Sat, 8am-7pm; Sun, closed
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at Spring St.
- Online Ordering
- No Alcohol
Canal St. to Houston St., Broadway to Washington St.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Ba’al Café and Falafel serves lentil soup as well as falafel sandwiches. The pita sandwiches are inspired by a recipe from the owner's Jordanian mother (she’s shown shopping at the souq in one of the photos that decorates the wall), and the za’atar bread is baked in a pizza oven and dusted with thyme, sumac, and sesame seeds (the breakfast versions are topped with egg or with feta, tomato, and basil).Recommended Dishes
Falafel platter, $8.50; lentil soup, $4.50; banana-date-cardamom smoothie, $6.50
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu