- READER REVIEWS
This venue is closed.
After introducing New Yorkers to Calcutta-style street food at the Kati Roll Company, owner Payal Saha delves deeper into her polyglot native cuisine in a much larger space downstairs. The menu is a minor melting pot of Chinese shrimp toast, Bangla malai curry, Tibetan momos, and Muslim mutton rezala.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu