Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Kids' Menu
- Delivery after 10pm
Division Ave. to Grand St., Kent Ave. to 16th St.
This venue is closed.
South Williamsburg could do worse than having B.A.D. Burger as the area’s only all-night eatery. Here, the diner vibe (white walls, classic movie posters) is backed by an extensive menu of entrees, like steak, meatloaf, and fried chicken on waffles, along with a dozen burgers and foot-longs available with beef, turkey, black-bean, or beet fillings. Burgers are cutely named, like the police escort (two three-and-a-half-ounce patties wrapped in blue cheese) and the piggy back (with pulled pork on top of the patty). The name stands for “breakfast all day,” which ties in with the selection of innovative, morning-themed creations like a cornflake-crusted French toast, pancake wraps, and waffle sandwiches. The usual omelets are joined by a holed-out brioche slice filled with two eggs and topped with chili and cheese, as well as deep-fried breakfast chimichangas and a handful of egg sandwiches.
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White
- Girl Finds Razor Blade in Her Soda at Wendy’s