Nearby Subway Stops
L at Bedford Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Kids' Menu
- Delivery after 10pm
Division Ave. to Grand St., Kent Ave. to 16th St.
This venue is closed.
South Williamsburg could do worse than having B.A.D. Burger as the area’s only all-night eatery. Here, the diner vibe (white walls, classic movie posters) is backed by an extensive menu of entrees, like steak, meatloaf, and fried chicken on waffles, along with a dozen burgers and foot-longs available with beef, turkey, black-bean, or beet fillings. Burgers are cutely named, like the police escort (two three-and-a-half-ounce patties wrapped in blue cheese) and the piggy back (with pulled pork on top of the patty). The name stands for “breakfast all day,” which ties in with the selection of innovative, morning-themed creations like a cornflake-crusted French toast, pancake wraps, and waffle sandwiches. The usual omelets are joined by a holed-out brioche slice filled with two eggs and topped with chili and cheese, as well as deep-fried breakfast chimichangas and a handful of egg sandwiches.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu