- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G, R at Fourth Ave.-9th St.
- No Alcohol
9th St. to Carroll St., Seventh Ave. to Third Ave.
Yes, the house specialty is the bagel—a large, unboiled variety baked daily on-site and available in more than ten variations—but the name is also a little misleading. The chalkboard menus at this corner deli have plenty to offer post-breakfast, from specialty sandwiches and homemade pastries to diner fare like burgers and Philly cheesesteaks. Most customers take their meals to go, but tables inside and out make a quick nosh more than comfortable, provided the green neon signage isn’t too distracting. They also have bagels available on a much larger scale: The extensive catering menu runs to giant bagel wheels and dense-packed heroes measured by the foot. And the kitchen’s glad to accommodate special requests.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu