This venue is closed.
Bageltique has long been the North Slope's only all-night option for bagels and heroes. But its extension to round-the-clock frozen yogurt joint came as a surprise even to loyal locals. Whichever side of the brightly lit, bisected brick space you end up on, each polished green tabletop has a tasteful decorative lamp overhead and a trashy copy of the New York Post nearby.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu