- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
C at Clinton-Washington Aves.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- No Alcohol
Fort Greene, Clinton Hill, Prospect Heights, Brooklyn Heights, Boerum Hill, Atlantic Yard, Brooklyn Navy Yard, Pratt, Long Island University
This venue is closed.
This "Paris-meets-Brooklyn" café likely wants to be known for its selection of fresh breads, soups, and salads, but earns its stripes in our book as one of the most painfully punning restaurant names in New York.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu