The Bailey Pub & Brasserie
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3 at Wall St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
The Flatiron has the Breslin and now the Financial District has the Bailey. The 5,000-square-foot, 140-seat “Pub & Brasserie” is a partnership between Jason O’Brien of Trinity Place and Dublin 6, and chef Donal Crosbie of Spago and Danube. Inside you’ll find a 67-foot walnut wood bar, handsome red leather banquettes, and large, luminous windows. So what kind of crowd are the Bailey’s $12 cocktails likely to draw? Well, it’s a block from Wall Street — the photo above and the words “Kobe Pigs in the Blanket” are a pretty good indicator. Though to be fair, the menu runs the gamut from Coq au Vin to Hungarian Beef Goulash (both weekly specials).
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu