Bait & Hook
Mon-Sun, 12pm-4pm and 5pm-late
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Third Ave.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Kids' Menu
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Sea-foodists tend to fall into different camps (Lobster-roll lover? More of a fish-and-chips guy?), but not at Bait & Hook, the latest entrant in the shells race currently consuming downtown Manhattan. Crab cakes, shrimp scampi, clam pizza, a raw bar ... if it's briny, they're slinging it for lunch, dinner, and late-night.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More