Bait & Hook
Mon-Sun, 12pm-4pm and 5pm-late
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Third Ave.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Kids' Menu
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Sea-foodists tend to fall into different camps (Lobster-roll lover? More of a fish-and-chips guy?), but not at Bait & Hook, the latest entrant in the shells race currently consuming downtown Manhattan. Crab cakes, shrimp scampi, clam pizza, a raw bar ... if it's briny, they're slinging it for lunch, dinner, and late-night.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu