Bait & Hook
Mon-Sun, 12pm-4pm and 5pm-late
Nearby Subway Stops
L at Third Ave.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Kids' Menu
- Reservations Not Required
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Sea-foodists tend to fall into different camps (Lobster-roll lover? More of a fish-and-chips guy?), but not at Bait & Hook, the latest entrant in the shells race currently consuming downtown Manhattan. Crab cakes, shrimp scampi, clam pizza, a raw bar ... if it's briny, they're slinging it for lunch, dinner, and late-night.
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight
- A Pastry Chef Claims San Francisco’s Museum of Modern Art Stole Her Cake Ideas
- Daughters of Brooklyn’s Pot-Growing Cherry Mogul Are Suing Police for His Suicide
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint