- READER REVIEWS
Sun-Thu, 11:30am-11pm; Fri-Sat, 11:30am-1am
Nearby Subway Stops
L at First Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Good for Groups
- Late-Night Dining
- Outdoor Dining
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Online Reservation
- Beer and Wine Only
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Canal St. to 34th St., FDR Dr. to Sixth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Lebanese native Roland Semaan opened this Lebanese restaurant that makes its own pita bread for a take on pizza called, yes, "pitzas" and "sandweechet," wraps stuffed with marinated meats and spread with garlic aïoli. With housemade mezze like hummus, tabouleh, and baba ghanouj, plus platters of grilled meats, the small spot should give competition to similar, packed Middle Eastern neighbor Café Mogador. The atmosphere combines soft lighting and clunky wood tables with stone-toned exposed brick and tile walls. Plus, the owners scored beer and wine licenses to pour some Lebanese bottles.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu