Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 68th St.-Hunter College
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Delivery after 10pm
- Beer and Wine Only
53rd St. to 80th St., East End Ave. to Fifth Ave.
This venue is closed.
Baluchi's is edible evidence of culinary globalization, an ever-growing restaurant chain in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Queens, offering familiar North Indian fare in largely comfortable, well-upholstered settings. The kitchen tempers the cuisine's typical fire and spice, preparing mild renditions of chicken tikka masala, shrimp curry and lamb biryani, which come to the table in handsome hammered-brass and copper dishes. Vegetarians have a wide choice of appetizers and entrées—including pakoras, veggie kebabs, ka-chori dumplings, saag panir, and creamy navrattan curry—though spice-seeking carnivores are primarily limited to lamb and chicken vindaloo. In addition to in-house dining, the chain does a brisk delivery business, which it facilitates by allowing customers to order online.Extra
Haf-price lunches everyday for in-restaurant diners.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu