Nearby Subway Stops
1, A, B, C, D at 59th St.-Columbus Circle; N, Q, R at 57th St.-Seventh Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
42nd St. to 63rd St., Madison Ave. to Tenth Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
Baluchi's is edible evidence of culinary globalization, an ever-growing restaurant chain offering familiar North Indian fare in largely comfortable, well-upholstered settings. The kitchen tempers the cuisine's typical fire and spice, preparing mild renditions of chicken tikka masala, shrimp curry and lamb biryani, which come to the table in handsome hammered-brass and copper dishes. Vegetarians have a wide choice of appetizers and entrées—including pakoras, veggie kebabs, ka-chori dumplings, saag panir, and creamy navrattan curry—though spice-seeking carnivores are primarily limited to lamb and chicken vindaloo. In addition to in-house dining, the chain does a brisk delivery business, which it facilitates by allowing customers to order online.Extra
Half-price meals for in-restaurant diners everyday from noon to 3 p.m.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu