Sun-Thu, noon-10pm; Fri-Sat, noon-10:30pm
Nearby Subway Stops
C, E at 50th St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Dine at the Bar
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Theater District
- Online Ordering
- Online Reservation
- Sake and Soju
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
43rd St. to 57th St., Eighth Ave. to 12th Ave.
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
Six years after Woo Lae Oak brought nouveau Korean cuisine to Soho, owner Young Choi expanded to Hell's Kitchen with Bann, the fourth outpost in her bi-coastal chainlet. Each table is equipped with a grill for the obligatory do-it-yourself Korean barbecue, but the menu at Bann gets more interesting when it takes inventive liberties with traditional flavors. To wit: seared foie gras over mung-bean polenta and tuna tartare with Asian-pear sauce. The décor of the sprawling Worldwide Plaza space, though, employs traditional Eastern materials and symbols, from imported temple tiles and river stones to hemp-mulch screens imprinted with Korean calligraphy.Happy Hour
Every day from 5 p.m.—9 p.m. in the lounge; $6 martini, soju cocktails, and sake, plus $5 beer and wine.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu