Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 23rd St.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
14th St. to 34th St., FDR Dr. to Broadway
- Order Delivery with seamless.com
This venue is closed.
The cut-rate spinoff of Alphabet City's Bao 111 specializes in homestyle noodles, salads, and stir-fries inspired by classic Saigon cuisine. Steamy bowls of crab noodle soup and succulent stews are pure Southeast Asian comfort food, and zesty dressings enliven grilled shrimp and seared steak. For the most part, the splendid dessert exceptions, like pandan-leaf panna cotta, are welcome. The space uses artfully aged mirrors and floor tiles for an effect that's part French bistro, part Irish pub. Lively crowds pile into wooden booths and slurp soup and cocktails at the bar.Recommended Dishes
Pandan-leaf panna cotta, $6
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic