Baoguette / Pho Sure
This venue is closed.
We have to admit, when we received the menus for Thao Nguyen and Michael Bao's Baoguette 3 and its attached restaurant, Pho Sure, we weren’t in much of a rush to examine them. Bánh mì, pho, yeah yeah yeah — we’ve seen it all before. But when Metromix pointed out that a soup containing bull’s penis is on the menu, we had to take a closer look. A challenger to Kenka in the glans game? We’re also excited to see blood pudding offered — New York’s Vietnamese eateries have always been more squeamish about featuring this on the menu than, say, L.A.’s.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations