Baoguette / Pho Sure
This venue is closed.
We have to admit, when we received the menus for Thao Nguyen and Michael Bao's Baoguette 3 and its attached restaurant, Pho Sure, we weren’t in much of a rush to examine them. Bánh mì, pho, yeah yeah yeah — we’ve seen it all before. But when Metromix pointed out that a soup containing bull’s penis is on the menu, we had to take a closer look. A challenger to Kenka in the glans game? We’re also excited to see blood pudding offered — New York’s Vietnamese eateries have always been more squeamish about featuring this on the menu than, say, L.A.’s.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More