Baoguette / Pho Sure
This venue is closed.
We have to admit, when we received the menus for Thao Nguyen and Michael Bao's Baoguette 3 and its attached restaurant, Pho Sure, we weren’t in much of a rush to examine them. Bánh mì, pho, yeah yeah yeah — we’ve seen it all before. But when Metromix pointed out that a soup containing bull’s penis is on the menu, we had to take a closer look. A challenger to Kenka in the glans game? We’re also excited to see blood pudding offered — New York’s Vietnamese eateries have always been more squeamish about featuring this on the menu than, say, L.A.’s.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu