Baoguette / Pho Sure
This venue is closed.
We have to admit, when we received the menus for Thao Nguyen and Michael Bao's Baoguette 3 and its attached restaurant, Pho Sure, we weren’t in much of a rush to examine them. Bánh mì, pho, yeah yeah yeah we’ve seen it all before. But when Metromix pointed out that a soup containing bull’s penis is on the menu, we had to take a closer look. A challenger to Kenka in the glans game? We’re also excited to see blood pudding offered New York’s Vietnamese eateries have always been more squeamish about featuring this on the menu than, say, L.A.’s.
- Scientists âPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu