Sun-Thu, 11am-1am; Fri-Sat, 11am-2am
Nearby Subway Stops
F, M at 14th St.; L at Sixth Ave.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Online Reservation
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with opentable.com
Although the décor at this West Village hangout—yellow walls, red vinyl banquettes, copper-topped café tables and rows of imported bottles of mineral water—indicates an appealing, albeit cookie-cutter French bistro, the menu contains some type-defying items. In addition to the requisite but tasty moules and steak frites, comforting North African dishes—like grilled, veggie-packed couscous, or an aromatic chicken tagine—dare to mix it up. But if you’re looking to stick to more predictable fare, sink your teeth into an expertly prepared hamburger—generic as it may be, it has acquired a fan club of its own.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu