Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Canal St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Business Lunch
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Design Standout
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Terrance Brennan's Artisanal spinoff in the former Trigo space boasts a “bar du fromage” serving artisanal cheeses and charcuterie, plus a wood-fired oven turning out French-style pizzas (“pissaladieres”) such as sheep’s milk ricotta, fava beans, and mint pesto. Among the $20-and-under plates: warm carpaccio Black Angus with truffle dressing; stuffed skate with leeks and daube sauce; cod, potato, chorizo served with parsley pistou; and a menu du burgers including a lamb burger with goat-cheese fondue.Prix-Fixe Menus
During brunch and lunch, there is a prix-fixe option of two courses for $21 or three courses for $28.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella