Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Canal St.
American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Business Lunch
- Hot Spot
- Notable Chef
- Design Standout
- Full Bar
This venue is closed.
Terrance Brennan's Artisanal spinoff in the former Trigo space boasts a “bar du fromage” serving artisanal cheeses and charcuterie, plus a wood-fired oven turning out French-style pizzas (“pissaladieres”) such as sheep’s milk ricotta, fava beans, and mint pesto. Among the $20-and-under plates: warm carpaccio Black Angus with truffle dressing; stuffed skate with leeks and daube sauce; cod, potato, chorizo served with parsley pistou; and a menu du burgers including a lamb burger with goat-cheese fondue.Prix-Fixe Menus
During brunch and lunch, there is a prix-fixe option of two courses for $21 or three courses for $28.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu