- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Thu, 6pm-10:30pm; Fri, 6pm-11pm; Sat, 11am-3:30pm and 5:30pm-11pm, Sun, 11am-3:30pm and 5pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3 at Eastern Parkway-Brooklyn Museum; S at Botanic Garden; 2, 3, 4, 5 at Franklin Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Late-Night Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
Park Slope standby al di là was a pioneer in that neighborhood years ago, and now the Italian staple's owners are looking to trailblaze in a different hood: Prospect Heights. Bar Corvo, on an up-and-coming stretch of Washington Avenue, features a similarly understated menu of simple fare, from calamari salad to semolina gnocchi with oxtail ragù to a grilled pork chop.
Best of New York Awards
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s