- READER REVIEWS
Mon-Thu, 6pm-10:30pm; Fri, 6pm-11pm; Sat, 11am-3:30pm and 5:30pm-11pm, Sun, 11am-3:30pm and 5pm-10pm
Nearby Subway Stops
2, 3 at Eastern Parkway-Brooklyn Museum; S at Botanic Garden; 2, 3, 4, 5 at Franklin Ave.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Bar Scene
- Late-Night Dining
- Beer and Wine Only
Park Slope standby al di là was a pioneer in that neighborhood years ago, and now the Italian staple's owners are looking to trailblaze in a different hood: Prospect Heights. Bar Corvo, on an up-and-coming stretch of Washington Avenue, features a similarly understated menu of simple fare, from calamari salad to semolina gnocchi with oxtail ragù to a grilled pork chop.
Best of New York Awards
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?