Sat-Sun, 10am-3:45pm; Daily, varies depending on tables needed
Nearby Subway Stops
1 at Christopher St.-Sheridan Sq.
American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Brunch - Weekend
- Dine at the Bar
- Good for Groups
- Outdoor Dining
- Private Dining/Party Space
- Full Bar
Houston St. to 14th St., Sixth Ave. to West Side Hwy.
The Cowgirl Hall of Fame is lots of fun, but it's sometimes too rowdy for its own good. Which is why the owners have turned the erstwhile private-party room into a separate 40-seat entity with its own bar. "Bar-K," pronounced "bar K," refers to the woody décor, not the pet policy.Note
Food can be ordered for delivery from Cowgirl, with which Bar-K shares a kitchen, and which offers delivery beyond Bar-K's hours of operation.
Hanger steak, $19.25
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu