This venue is closed.
Realizing that few can resist the deep-fried allure of a paper-coneful of fried clams, Aaron Bashy gave his Le Bernardin–trained brain a rest to open Bar Minnow, a casual spot a couple of storefronts down from his seafood shrine, The Minnow. Oyster po' boys, ﬁsh sandwiches, and lobster rolls are on the menu. And having grown up in New England, and thus well aware of the fact that a clam bar is not a clam bar without a great burger, he flips those, too: "I want to be the P.J. Clarke’s of Park Slope," he says.Brunch
Reservations are only accepted for parties of 6 or more.
Wine Tasting Prix-Fixe
Mon, 6pm-11pm, $28 for three wines paired with three courses
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu