- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
This venue is closed.
A modern Peruvian menu will feature plenty of seviches, toraditos, and flatbreads made from corn and potatoes. These Peruvian renditions of pizza — called Payas — will be topped with ingredients like barbecued shrimp with chili, or corn, avocado, and farmer cheese.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu