- READER REVIEWS
Nearby Subway Stops
F at Second Ave.
This venue is closed.
A modern Peruvian menu will feature plenty of seviches, toraditos, and flatbreads made from corn and potatoes. These Peruvian renditions of pizza called Payas will be topped with ingredients like barbecued shrimp with chili, or corn, avocado, and farmer cheese.
- Scientists âPretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu