Mon-Tue, 11am-1am; Wed, 11am-1am; Thu-Fri, 11am-2am; Sat, 10am-2am; Sun, 10am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Bergen St.
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
Following in the footsteps of pioneering restaurateurs before him, Georges Forgeois, the empire-building force behind Bistro Jules, Café Noir, and Le Singe Vert, has entered the Smith Street fray with a Brooklyn bar and bistro of his own. Francophiles will appreciate the artfully aged environs, the wine list, the bar snacks, and the obligatory steak-frites and onion soup.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 10 a.m.—5 p.m.
Reservations are accepted for groups of six or more.
Onion soup, $7.95; moules frites, $17.95; steak frites, $23.95
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GĂĽnter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama