Mon-Tue, 11am-1am; Wed, 11am-1am; Thu-Fri, 11am-2am; Sat, 10am-2am; Sun, 10am-midnight
Nearby Subway Stops
F, G at Bergen St.
- Bar Scene
- Brunch - Weekend
- Late-Night Dining
- Live Music
- Outdoor Dining
- Full Bar
Following in the footsteps of pioneering restaurateurs before him, Georges Forgeois, the empire-building force behind Bistro Jules, Café Noir, and Le Singe Vert, has entered the Smith Street fray with a Brooklyn bar and bistro of his own. Francophiles will appreciate the artfully aged environs, the wine list, the bar snacks, and the obligatory steak-frites and onion soup.Brunch
Sat.—Sun., 10 a.m.—5 p.m.
Reservations are accepted for groups of six or more.
Onion soup, $7.95; moules frites, $17.95; steak frites, $23.95
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More