Nearby Subway Stops
6 at 33rd St.
American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Business Lunch
- Dine at the Bar
- Online Ordering
- Full Bar
- Make a Reservation with barbesrestaurantnyc.com
26th St. to 46th St., Second Ave. to Eighth Ave.
- Order Delivery with delivery.com
Manhattan restaurantgoers may remember Omar Balouma’s welcoming front-of-the-house presence from Chazal or Ferrier, where he met Moroccan chef Abdellah Ksiyer. At their North African–accented French restaurant in Murray Hill, they play to a bustling lunch crowd with salads, sandwiches, and an array of brochettes; at dinner, the menu encompasses Ksiyer's native couscous and tajines.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu