This venue is closed.
LDV Hospitality's John Meadow and Esca chef-partner Dave Pasternack's Italian seafood restaurant has opened in Chelsea. The menu looks fairly familiar — which isn't a bad thing at all: It includes 11 signature crudos ($30 buys you a tasting of six), three pastas, and classy mains, like Scottish salmon with dandelion-walnut pesto and sea scallops over fire-roasted chickpeas.
The 91-seat restaurant has a nice-looking design: 1950s Danish mid-century modern school chairs, oak tabletops reclaimed from a 19th-century barn, and an art series by Alexandra Posen (sister of fashion designer Zac).Recommended Dishes
Cavatelli; crudo; whole-grilled local porgy; chicken with pickled hot pepper and roasted onion
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?