This venue is closed.
LDV Hospitality's John Meadow and Esca chef-partner Dave Pasternack's Italian seafood restaurant has opened in Chelsea. The menu looks fairly familiar — which isn't a bad thing at all: It includes 11 signature crudos ($30 buys you a tasting of six), three pastas, and classy mains, like Scottish salmon with dandelion-walnut pesto and sea scallops over fire-roasted chickpeas.
The 91-seat restaurant has a nice-looking design: 1950s Danish mid-century modern school chairs, oak tabletops reclaimed from a 19th-century barn, and an art series by Alexandra Posen (sister of fashion designer Zac).Recommended Dishes
Cavatelli; crudo; whole-grilled local porgy; chicken with pickled hot pepper and roasted onion
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl