- READER REVIEWS
- Beer and Wine Only
This venue is closed.
One way Joshua Sharkey, chef-owner of Bark Hot Dogs, distinguishes his enterprise from, say, Gray’s Papaya is by the method he uses to finish the pork-and-beef wieners. Rather than just turning them over casually on the griddle, they're basted like a Peter Luger porterhouse with—get this—housemade smoked lard butter.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu