- READER REVIEWS
With a fun canine theme that includes doggy watering fountains outside, these comfort-food eateries appeal to the stroller set as well as to older kids. The mostly American menu of salads, sandwiches, and comfort dishes like meat loaf and pot roast offers a few British staples such as fish and chips and shepherd’s pie. Beware: Weekend brunch lines stretch around the corner.
- Scientists Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu